Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Night Up Thinking

So this past Saturday certain events changed my perception on a lot of things.

Let's just say, I'm more confused than ever even though things has been made clear. I know how this certain person feels and I have nothing against it but geez this has been the weirdest situation I've ever been in. And lets just say that certain emotions don't die easily no matter how hard I work at it.
DAMNIT!!!! I swore to myself that I would never get into this situation but here I am looking almost like a fool sometimes but whatever, trust me I'm learning from my mistakes that I've made. And this surely will never happen again.
It's funny before this whole thing started, a lot of friends told me that I was too hard on relationships and that I had a bad perception of guys. So the one time I actually open myself I get burned continously. And even though we're still friends there's just a lot of ups and downs that keep me eternally confused.
But anywho I'm taking a much needed vacay to dushi Curacao for the next couple of days. Hopefully there I can clear my mind and get back the real me who didn't give a crap about stuff like this.

Sidenote: I'm really trying hard not to curse, but sh*t being from New York it's like second nature to us.

Peace

No comments: