Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blogging

This is my first blog so bear with me. I recently moved to Orlando, originally from Queens. A lot of diffferent thoughts have been racing through my mind about being in a place that's so different from where I'm from. It's a lot more slower paced but it has some remnants of New York in it that I like. But whatever a change of pace.
So my beloved NY Giants are in the Super Bowl today and I believe they can go all the way just as long as Eli is on his game. Which he better be on his game or NY will definitely kick his ass.
By the way I was watching a Spurs game the other night and I realized that Tim Duncan is the shit. He's not fancy or anything but he can win games based on fundamentals alone which I think is the truth. Basketball has become too much of show anyway.

Anyway in a couple of hours the Giants will be at the Super Bowl. All I got to say is GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: