Thursday, July 24, 2008

Capoeira Meu Coração

I think I'm starting to fall in love. For the first time in my life I'm starting to feel truly happy. Even with all the bullshit that surrounds me sometimes I'm still just learning to let go and love life. And that is who I am starting to fall in love with; my life. And there is only one thing to credit that and that is capoeira.

I had always envied those people who had something like basketball or music and that was what kept them sane. I mean I LOVED and still love basketball and music and they do keep me sane but it wasn't enough. I still felt like I was searching for something. And now I think I found it.

So message of the day: Find something that helps take away the bullshit; it doesn't necessarily have to be capoeira but something that makes your mind and body healthy.

Sidenote: Doing capoeira does take toll on my body......... I need a massage.

Peace or Muito Axe

No comments: