Saturday, February 21, 2009

Parti Dos

Dear YOU,

I just wanted to be your friend. Nothing more nothing less. So here is what I am going to say to YOU. I find it quite odd how I can be friends with he who lives about a ten hour car ride away from here but with YOU who lives about fifteen minutes, it's like the Cold War. Cold War in the sense that we both have something to say but we can't talk to each other (unless your a bit inebriated, then you become my "best friend"). This nonsense needs to stop right here right now. When I wanted to talk to YOU, YOU shunned me out. I understand that YOU were probably having a bad day and that's fine but knowing YOU, YOU would have hated this dreaded talk and would have tried every line in the book to get out of it. So this is parti dos. This is all I wanted to say to you that day but couldn't. I wanted us to be comfortable enough AS FRIENDS to the point where it wouldn't seem weird that we were around each other. I wanted us to be cool enough to the point where I could be me around you and not feel as if I was doing something wrong. And last but certainly not least, I HATE the way you act when your inebriated. Either YOU want to be my friend or not. YOU can't have it both ways. YOU can't act one way when your inebriated and another when your not. I say this because it seems as if the only person that gets hurt and embarrassed is me not YOU. If YOU can't accept this then fine, I will not lose any sleep over it. Just so YOU know, I won't be taking this crap anymore. I have about a year left here and I am not going to ruin it. Either we're friends or we're not. PERIOD!!!

-KW