Monday, October 25, 2010

Never Say Never

I said I'd never go back to where I was.
I said I'd never look at his page again.
I said I'd never fall back into my negative thoughts.
I said I'd never be so naive again.

Well let's review.
I am currently on my way back to where I was (or possibly already there).
I've viewed his page at least once within the past three days.
I generally wake up with negative thoughts swirling in my mind, which profound me the entire day (almost to the point where I can't even have a functioning, productive day).
Because of my naivety, certain persons in my life are semi out of it.

Lesson that was learned today: Never say never.

No matter how hard you try to stay on the positive, the negativity seeps into you like a parasite. Only this "parasite" affects you mentally, which in turn has an effect on you physically.

Unfortunately I haven't found what could kill this "parasite".

Sidenote: Why is it that I am happier when I'm down there. The only time I'm happy up here is when I'm amongst things that I love most about the city, not necessarily the people. I wish there was a way to make me happier here. Maybe that can be the antidote to the "poison" that is seeping my life dry.

Anyways,

Peace

No comments: