Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Different World (Not Really)

First things first I found out what was sending my sensor light haywire. It was a cat. At first I was seriously considering torturing it for making me go crazy but then I realized it just needs a place to live too.

As far as March Madness goes, Georgia is already out, so I'm just randomly watching the games that I can. On the other hand Stanford is still going strong and I'm rooting for my girl all the way!

I GOT IN! I GOT IN! A couple of days ago I found that I got into grad school and I was overwhelmingly exciting. Now that the excitement has died down, I'm a little nervous about going. I mean grad school is a big responsibility and I don't know if I'll be able to handle, I'll guess we'll see when the time comes. And besides that the whole purpose of me moving down here early was so I can get myself settled. Maybe with that experience I'll be able to be ready to take this new challenge.

Sidenote: Happy Easter everybody!!

No comments: